Acceptance 101 – “The Remedial Edition”
1. Acknowledge you are within physical focus. You are glorious beings!
2. Acknowledge that you hold belief systems. They are acceptable. They are not bad. They are not unacceptable. They are your reality.
3. [In] examining self within each moment, recognize that you hold great duplicity and you are not acknowledging of yourselves continuously throughout your day.
4. NOTICE each time you are discounting of yourself.
5. As you receive an impression, you shall be acknowledging of your impression. As you receive an impulse, you shall be following through with your impulse, and you shall not be concerning yourselves with other individuals – for this is 101, not 102 – and what they may be perceiving of you. Therefore, it shall not concern you that you appear to be experiencing lunacy. You shall follow yourselves anyway!
6. As you are following your impulses and your impressions and accepting them within you, you also shall be noticing your language, for in your language you are expressing reinforcement of your discounting of self.
7. Notice your responses to other individuals. ... Noticing of your language shall be quite helpful to you, for it shall offer you examples of how you are not accepting of yourself. You may walk about each day expressing what a glorious being you are and loving yourselves, for you are worthy of this.
8. You may also be listening to the “spooks,” which are continuously in communication with you, and be acknowledging of this and their helpfulness also. And you may consider yourselves to be spooks also, for your essence, that “dead” part of you, shall be communicating with you also.
9. Be acknowledging of your own abilities. It is inconsistent to express that you are a glorious being that is ineffective and cannot accomplish! [session 236, November 08, 1997]
Digests – see also: | accepting self | acceptance 101 | acceptance 102 | belief systems; an overview | duplicity | essence; an overview | focus of essence; an overview | impressions | impulses | noticing self |
The Elias Transcripts are held in © copyright 1995 – 2015 by Mary Ennis, All Rights Reserved.
© copyright 1997 – 2013 by Bobbi Houle, All Rights Reserved.